Huge Collection of 5000+ free IPTV channels from all over the world.
VLC PlayerTo open the playlist in VLC player you just need click
Open Network...and in the window that opens, insert a link to the playlist itself:
then just press the 'Open' button
Plex AppIn order to watch IPTV through Plex App, you can use the Cigaras/IPTV.bundle plugin.
Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Jarvis and later:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM or SETTINGS depending on your skin
- Choose TV
- Tap on General
- Select Enabled
- You will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled. Select OK
- Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Enable
- Select Configure
- In General select M3U Play List URL
- Add your M3U URL into the address section "http://bit.ly/2UQONWR"
- Select OK
- Select OK again
- Reboot Kodi
- On your Home Screen you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi). Open that to see the live channel list
- The list should look like this. Select a channel for it to load and play